my.bestfriend

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It has been such a long time i didnt wrote an entry bout real life. Huhuuu so lastnite just right after i got back from outstation, my bff buzz me asking me to accompany her for dinner. With such a tiring n exhausted days, i still went there coz she's my bff. So we had a long talk bout life n her wedding... im so hepi for her.. finally she's gettin married to love of her life ;).. how time passes by so fast. i still remembered i 1st known her at stadium. 3 of us watching her love's game.. me,her n my good old time friend. since that we were 'close'. four of us were the bff couples! hahahaha! gladly she managed to go through until her wedding. she has been a great friend to me..she wuz there during my ups n downs..n im there when the drama startssss..we done crazy things togetha n it wuz fun! hmm let me list it down..................

baskin robbins every 31st!
cheering for Hoben Jang Hoben while sitting in Gomo Kelate Gomo territory!
window shopping for hours
shopping in F21 till broke!
waiting her to finish her meal like 2 hours!
gossiping
crying
laughing
cursing
shoppin same shoes togetha
Nandos'ing togetha
secret secret secret thingy togetha
looking at d wall togetha (hahahahaha! u owez said 'ooo mlm u tgk dinding u yeh..?')
pillow talk
sleep over
lotsssss more!!

well i still remember there's a time midnite she came over to my place just to accompany me. it wuz my birthday nite n d most worst bday i ever had. tat nite were famous as she said 'malam pndg dinding'.. she comfort me tat nite as my other bff were not around..basically ol of my bff were true friends..they were around when im down..there when im ups n there when in in sober..

the day
the day she said 'makcik! i nak kawen!' i paused! cudnt say anything n just smile... in my heart felt so hepi for her that she's gonna be married to a very nice n kind man. after ol d dramassss they two were making n im always 'makcik, tolong!' im sooooooo hepi! we used to say 'later kite kawen, kite tukar2 tupperware yeh makcik'...'later kite kawen, kite jd jiran tau makcik'..hahahah! tat wuz so the past.. sumthing i've let go but we're gonna stil exchange tupperware n definitely gonna be neighbours at my own house babe ;)

fighting
haha! who doesnt had any arguments right?? like they said...'sedangkan lidah lg tergigit..inikan pula kawan sndri..' ok i made that up! huhuuu..we used not to talk to each other for such a long time just because 'that issues'..n sudenly u buzzed me?? i wuz like 'wow! she buzzed??' well never had any grudge in my heart since u were my bff dear..past is past..past is sumthing we need to let go n move forward.

thanks
thanks for being my ups n downs bff. appreciate it so much gurl! n just for u, i'll off d entire week to help u ;)

HOT
hot & spicy! gossipsss n hot stuffs made us 'panaaaaaaaaassss n hangeeeeen' but i owez said to u 'sumtimes certain things we need to just keep quiet n let go..keep it low..move forward n ignore stupid peps' Theres a time when u're on top, peps wud crash u down...just "SABAR"


to you my dear Nurul Fatiha Abd Hamid... congrates to u n Shakir Shaari. Hope u both gonna face the married life with patience along the way..

CONGRATES!!!

0 comments: