drama.king

Monday, January 17, 2011

its been a while..life been upside down diz few days..drama drama drama..all i can say iz..im broken hearted by the drama u made...




so here goes the story..

im in love with such a good actor
i've known him for who he iz
BAD
TERRIBLE
NAUGHTY
KIND HEARTED
HUMBLE

but then he changed
i wonder y the hell did he change
being a good man in front of my face
ANGELIC all of the sudden

turns out to be
DRAMA KING!
 alhamdulillah Allah showed me everything
sorry to say but u just broke my TRUST
once broken considered SOLD


dunt be such a jerk try to change things just to make u look good front of me
BULLSHITS
be YOURSELF instead
i didnt even asked u to change
one day Allah will open ur heart to change urself
no need to bullshit me lah


all i can say now 



got it??
so





0 comments: