massive drops in blood pressure

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well it's 1st of July. Usualy im so damn busy today infact i am busy!! So today i got to settle bonuslink report n sales report n cashcard report but....i just finished doing bonuslink report. Thank God it has been sent out. Now stil running for sales trxn but from like 8am stil 'NOT RESPONDING'. shoot!!! 12pm gotta submit ya! shoot2 again!!!

Anyway, yesterday i had like a massive blood pressure breakdown. haha!! Finally i felt d urge of shuttin my brainz off. Well felt like blurry since 2 days ago but hmm ok maybe its just the stres of gettin out from diz envi. Hmm..ekceli i do like workin ere..sumtimes i mean..Not when d finance a.k.a john n shaz kept chasin me wif stupid arguments. HALOOOO i might be NOT takin finance or biz but i noe im doing my job cOrrectly which iz at diz point im forcing my brilliant brainzz just to satisfied u guys!! da!! Ok so back to d real thg, so my bP wud be around 50/40..haha!! Cool huh?? Well my last visits to d dOc had reminded me tat i cud collapsed anytime coz of my bP..so there u are. Gotcha~ So 2day gonna take d pills at my leeya. Stil i wish i cud mc 2day but job comes 1st dear bOss. Aih 2morow im off out from d ofiz.haha!!


So gOtta cont my work lOr..be rite back ya!

~xOxO~

0 comments: