blackberry oOo blackberry

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Like 2pm gotta cl from d receptionist..'Awien got flowers for u downstairs tat need ur sign...' HUH?? Who sent me flowers...??? walawehh~ So i went down n from outside d door i can see a bouquet of flowers wif 1 guy standing waiting for me..huhu.. 'So diz iz awien..awien he needs ur sign,i cant sign it for u..' 'sure for me?? i asked tat guy.. Ok so i sign n got back up to my desk..From far mala ...'wah fraud ke hntr?? sape2??' Hmm..so i opened d card n written my one guy i knew long time ago..'sharizal' OMG!!! Well he actualy asked for my address diz morn but said wanna add-up my addres in his blackberry..da!! diz iz totaly not a blackberry okay?!


Here's a real blackberry looks like..

And u sent me...

Thanks btw but stil my heart iz not open for anythg my dear.. My 'HEART iz TEMPORARY UNREACHABLE'

Goodluck in doing watever it takes for u in winning a woman's heart.. ;p

~xOxO~

0 comments: