since.the.last.day

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Woww.. It has been monthssss since i last updating any entry in my blog. So.. What have i been up to that i am totally busy n forget to blog...? Ohh as usual.. Doctorate stuff. Busy with works and research paper n life as usual. Well just got back from International Conference presenting the research paper. What a weeeeeek...! As i was sitting having my roti canai n milo o panas at mamak nearby my houz here (just done with my cardio), suddenly i remembered that 'heyy i didnt even check my blog for months now'.. Ok y not just type while having a good breakfast right.

Ive made a huge decision few weeks ago. Changing my career iz a huge deal y'all.. Thinking, i need to setle down n relax so career wise...hmm my decision would be appropriate at this time.

My bestfren had delivered a healthy baby boy...! Congrates honey.. Ahamdulillah, with all those shit talks from those shitters, u had delivered the baby without any difficulties right. No need to 'push' as well haaaa.. Haha! See what ur mum told ya. God has His own will ;)

My good fren Lins n Lans are getting married in two weeks time.. Congrates to Lins n Lans..! May the mosque u guys will be building lasts forever with His blessings n Rahmah.. Aminnn..

Opss gotta go now. Ipad battery are dying..later perhaps..

Lourve,
Zara

0 comments: