forgive.forgiven.forget...regret

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wat a long time since i've jote anythg..been hell of a week..tiring,stressing n enjoying perhapsss...? ehehehe! ohh dunt forget complaining as well...diz situation iz NOT good! huhu.. hmm..final exams just around d corner..counting hours at iz..4flat?? i wonder can i make it again?? ahahahaha.. we'll see bout tat..


so wat iszit to forgive...? did i forgave n forget..? or sumhow u regret it..? ahaha! i wonder.. it has been so long n there u go again..again..again..n again..until when..? i dunno.. basically i got no comment for anythg..it's all up to u my dear..it's ur call,not mine..owez pray for d best..owez insyaAllah.. :D.. it has been so long since we noe each other n tat long time made us bcame much more matured im sure..things happen for a reason n hope tat reason wont be the things tat wil ruin our hepi lives.. cheerrsss we finally re-unite again!! yehaaa.. just one...never regret 4 wat happens coz we won't noe wats gonna come in future..we cant predict our lives, we plan..God decide so just go with da floooow..


Whom have I in heaven but You

There is nothing on earth I desire beside You
My heart and my strength many times they fail
But there is one truth that always will prevail



The little we noe, the litle we'll be hurt so dunt bother..just ignore! ahahaha! coOl huh?? i just lourve those words...

Any minute now my ship is coming in

I'll keep checking the horizon
And I'll stand on the bow
And feel the waves come crashing
Come crashing down, down, down on me

And you said,"Be still, my love
Open up your heart
Let the light shine in"
Don't you understand?
I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin

When I awoke today suddenly nothing happened
But in my dreams I slew the dragon
And down this beaten path
And up this cobbled lane
I'm walking in my own footsteps once again

And you say,"Just be here now
Forget about the past
Your mask is wearing thin"
Let me throw one more dice
I know that I can win
I'm waiting for my real life to begin

Any minute now my ship is coming in
I'll keep checking the horizon
And I'll check my machine
There's sure to be that call
It's gonna happen soon, soon, oh so very soon
It's just that times are lean


Im glad...im just soo glad darl.. :D

Lourve,
Zara

1 comments:

alexa myra said...

like diz poem!!:p