tick.tock.hickory.dickory.dock

Friday, December 23, 2011

helloo Angels.. wow! it  has been such a long time. As i was having a cup of hot tea in this winter, looking n googling what to do today.. i just wonder.. another week to go and i coming home..coming home..tell the world that im coming home................. :P

seems that christmas preparation here are quite happening than last year. sale everywhere! yeaaah but no shopping for me.. hukhukk.. no more money for hanky panky shopping thingy. but i do get a new maroon winter coat here! Ooopssss

Alhamdulillah.. praise to Allah for His precious gift for me. gonna be a new year full of challenge! my prayer that im gonna be tough on my new journey.. what iszit..?? SUPRISE! gonna update bout it once im back! :D

super duper crazy n busy month for me! no time to chill at all.. well hopefully January 2012 gonna be easy for me InsyaAllah...

well gotta go now! battery running out

Lourve,
Zara

0 comments: