L.O.V.E

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I’d read 1 of my colleague’s entry n it strike me to write diz. Hmm how do u find love in ur love.. i mean like, how do u describe it? I remembered love came across when i wuz in primary 5.. puppy love iszit? It’s like not a serious thingy but more like a liking people. I love to see diz 1 boy face everyday at school coz his face were like a cool breezy water. Everyday we both wud bumped into each other as my dad n his mum’s ofiz was at d same building..hehe.. Hmm dunno wat happen to him coz i surely cant remember his name at all..pity u..

So life continuesss in secondary n there it goes..love strikes again..but it wuz a betting love..haha! i remembered during my mssm bowling tournament as me n my partner were playing next to his team n my partner said ‘he’s cute’ n i said ‘hmm i surely can be his gf 1 day’...n woooo rite aftr few months i wuz transferred 2 d same skOol wit tat boy..muahahahaha!! mission accomplished! Well we got along pretty well but seriuzly it wuz heartache everywhere n anytime! Demnn.. life muz  go on n till now he wuz like 1 of my good frens coz we were stucked bumping into each other like alwayssssss...huhu..

Uni life were hectic! Love? Definitely not in my dictionary but there it goes... overall he completes me but wat happen?? He dumped me...or shud i said i dumped him?? Ok confused! Coz he’s married to his BELOVED mum’s choice.. pretty sure he’s well happy now with his married life.. Sumtimes certain thgs are better left unsaid.. ;) Life were great being with tat person..Coz we were bestfrens since like years past over. Still remembered d 1st word he said ‘let’s get married!’.. n i wuz laughing like hell tat nite while on d phone believing tat he wuz joking around. ‘i gave u 3 days n i want d answer in 3 days’.. wooo so i tot he wuz kiddin.. so aftr 3 days our life were complete.. many thgs happened.. we shared or good times n bad times together. He wuz there when im in my worst n so did i when he’s in his worst. Our love life were pretty well planned but God has His plan tat we as human cant do anythg bout it. So any dramas along the way until 1 day we decide tat we both needs to move on with own lives. Seriuzly i cursed him in so many ways knowing tat he cheated me n his wife but im sure he learnt his lesson very well ;).. well unfortunately he iz stil my besfren so i wish him to be hepi for his entire life...

Days passes by..months coming in n i tot life wud b much easier...but yes it wuz n not?? Hehee.. i met a guy tat made me laugh ol d way, made me bite my lips coz of his silly words, made me mad of his joke, made me cried of showing my ex’s wedd foto, made me leave a perfectly happy relationship. I gave him the world. He injected my boring life with unnecessary drama and heartaches.. well tats love life are..full of dramassss..  Gosh diz feeling definitely will haunt me forever!!!

So how can u describe as LOVE?? Im not sure bout it coz sumtimes tat feeling will definitely disappear in just a second...hahaha have u ever felt out of love suddenly?? Ohh yess i had.. seriously it’s confusing! Dunt do diz at home...ahahahaha..! Certain peps might be in love wit a guy full of romantics words, but certain might be in love wit a loser..hmm.. hows tat sound?? Terrible isn’t it?? Yup2..! But sumtimes those loser turns out to be a great companion to a person.. Well tats God’s plan  for us.. He decides wats best for us.. For me i just wanted to be hepi wit a great nice guy tat can make my world turn upside down :D

Lourve,
Zara