is.it.just.me.or...............

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hmm..dunno y diz came across my mind lately..is it juz me felt diz way or iszit true u were avoiding me? feels like it..im sure 'busy' arent d best word to our situation. iszit bcoz i told u how i felt about ur r/ship wit tat person? maybe i shudnt opend my stupid mouth!! maybe yes...maybe not.. i got no answer for it.. btw,im not 'merajuk' but dunno..well maybe we are busy with our own lives but im glad u were hepi nowadays.. aaaa wats happening?? i wuz in tears askin myself wat happened huh? well as long as u're hepi, tats good enuf for me my dear lalink.tats wat besfriends r for.. do take care..dunt get urself too busy lalink.. lourve u owez.. xoxo~

1 comments:

leeya_mazlan said...

shayang..sory im not avoiding u lar!! been bz these days..sory sgt! later yer, i'll make it up to u on ur besday..promise!!