jade went missing

Monday, June 22, 2009

OMG!!! my jade bracelet went missing!! but....got it back..huhu.. Im so grateful tat i found it baCk which iz in a stupid situation. So here gOes d stOry..last friday i went for my asar prayer as usual..so i put aside the bracelet wif my watch. So the eve went as usual..As i got back to home, i noticed tat i only had my watch but where's the bracelet?? OMG!! So later tat nite went back to surau at d ofis try to find it but it wuz a waste...hmm...waa so sad u noe..

So.......juz now i went down to d ops dept..sudenly jeng3..my fren talking bout a bracelet she juz gave to bibik!! wa!! tats mine!! So the bibik had my jade bracelet?? OMG!! I quickly ask tat gurl to tell bibik its mine!! mine mine mine!!! Then laer..bibik came and gave back the jade bracelet..huhu Thank GOD..So now got back the jade bracelet + a new one frm cik ema..Thanks! ;p

0 comments: