ZARA back in real..

Friday, April 17, 2009

After a while i've been shutting myself into a very big clOset. It felt so goOd spending much time alone thinking wat supossed to be done in diz life. I've been hurt quite bad..really bad. But enuf iz enuf.. Tats it!! No more missy nice zara..From now on im so back on my feet wif new me. Set my goal oredi.. ' I DONT EVEN CARE!' ahahhahaha!! CoOl huh?? i've deleted my old blog cOz its juz a waste of time spending time blogging when peps tat i trust kept stabbing behind my back. Shit! tats wat i call to those losers. Enuf said..i've had enuf. From now on im juz gonna be me. ZARA!! i dunt care bout others to tink, dunt care bout others to feel. i juz care bout me juz me!!


Anyway..i realy missed the old blog cOz so much story n gOssips in there..But its ok, i'll try 2 make diz new blog as simple as i cud n as interesting it can be compared to the old blog..haha!! happy bloggin'

0 comments: